Date
Breast Cancer Ribbon

StyleNanda

posted by:
ChicChick

Stylenanda is another High Label brand under KFS agency: it sports ultra high fashion, statement, and glamorous pieces that are very limited per season as well. 
Sad for me, I placed an order for this gorgeous blazer in the wrong color!!! I thought I ordered 'Mint', but it was delivered in Candy Purple! 
This is the signature Korean Street Celeb Style - Cropped Executive Blazer. High quality cotton with silk inner lining and layered cuffs. 



With Authentic Stylenanda Label; retails for RM155 
and this color was vastly sold out for the season!!! 




( Color I wanted was the furthest Right,
but I received it in the first color on the Left )


STYLET PRICE: 
RM65 ONLY!!! 
( that's more than 50% off a brand new item )

Status: Available 



hr

One Response to “StyleNanda”

  1. Sze Mun says:

    hi,
    is this still available?

Leave a Reply